The best metal lacrosse shafts. Metal 3 Pro shafts for attack and middie are light, stiff, and strong. These short sticks deliver consistent performance for men's lax players any time they step on the field or out on the floor. Shop Metal 3 Pro shafts for attack and middie.
Metal 3 Pro lacrosse shafts feature an improved alloy and smarter material distribution to make them stronger, and more durable options ensure everyone can find a shaft tough enough for them.
Better manufacturing makes the Metal 3 Pro alloy stronger, and analyzing warranty claims helped us reinforce weak spots without adding extra weight.
Metal 3 Pro shafts come in more durable options to cover a wider range of players, so everyone can find the strength they need at a price they love.
If your lacrosse shaft breaks within its warranty period, we will replace it for free.
- Major dents, cracks or breaks.
- Bend(s) in the shaft that directly affects play.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the shaft unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional cutting (goalie shafts excluded), altering, or deliberate misuse.
- Minor dents or scratches.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacements have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.
If you use your warranty credit to upgrade to a more expensive lacrosse shaft , your replacement will have a full warranty.