The best lacrosse head for midfield. The StringKing Mark 2V was built to be a versatile tool everywhere on the lacrosse field. It's a strong lax head with consistent performance and a versatile design. Shop the Mark 2V midfield lacrosse head for balanced, all-around play.
Best scoop in lacrosse.
1: Rounded edges on the front prevent your head from digging into the ground. 2: An aggressive forward angle guides loose balls into your pocket, so you can attack the ball from any direction. 3: The ultra-stiff construction gives you more power, accuracy and consistency.
No more head rattle.
The lightweight Locking Bolt on the Mark 2V goes through the front and back of our Metal 2 shafts, securing the head from both ends to stop head rattle.
If your lacrosse head breaks within its warranty period, we will replace it for free.
- Major cracks, bends, or breaks.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the head unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional alterations (pinching, baking, bending, cutting) or deliberate misuse.
- Minor nicks or scratches.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacements have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.