- Major cracks, bends, or breaks.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the head unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional alterations (pinching, baking, bending, cutting) or deliberate misuse.
- Minor nicks or scratches.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacement heads have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.
If you use your warranty credit to upgrade to a more expensive head, your replacement head will have a full warranty.