If your bat grip breaks within its warranty period, we will replace it for free.
- Manufacturer's defects including tears and adhesive defects.
- Major peeling or unraveling.
- Anything that would render the grip unusable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional damage including tearing, ripping, and peeling.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Negligent or abnormal use.
- Purchase from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacements have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.