The Mark 2F Stiff faceoff lacrosse head is a different version of our best-selling Mark 2F, but with a stiffer material to help you dominate battles at the faceoff X and to give you more consistent performance on the field.
Locking Bolt Installation.
The Mark 2F comes with three locking bolts to provide the most stability and durability possible. Click here to learn how to drill the holes needed for the bolts.
Self-Tapping Screw Installation.
If you do not have access to a power drill, click here to learn how to attach the Mark 2F to your shaft with self-tapping screws.
If your lacrosse head breaks within its warranty period, we will replace it for free.
- Major cracks, bends, or breaks.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the head unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional alterations (pinching, baking, bending, cutting) or deliberate misuse.
- Minor nicks or scratches.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacements have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.