The Mark 1 lacrosse head builds on all the top features of our favorite heads, and delivers them in a stiff and functional design.
Superior materials and construction prevent the head from flexing when passing and shooting. This improves speed, accuracy and consistency.
An aggressive forward tilt and a rounded scoop make ground balls easier to attack from all angles.
The side rails and face shape have smooth curves designed specifically for mid-low to mid-high pockets.
If your lacrosse head breaks within its warranty period, we will replace it for free.
- Major cracks, bends, or breaks.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the head unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional alterations (pinching, baking, bending, cutting) or deliberate misuse.
- Minor nicks or scratches.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacements have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.