This disposable isolation gown is a single-use, SMS polypropylene isolation gown that meets all requirements of AAMI Level 2 liquid barrier protection.
Single-use disposable gowns to protect the wearer from the transfer of microorganisms and body fluids in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations.
Not for use in a surgical setting or any other conditions where Level 3 or 4 protection is warranted, or in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Body Contacting Materials
AAMI Level 2 Liquid Barrier
Our Isolation Gowns meet Level 2 liquid barrier performance under PB70:2012, the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation’s standard governing “liquid barrier performance and classification of protective apparel and drapes intended for use in health care facilities.”
For safety and ease of use, our disposable Isolation Gowns feature thumb loops. These loops help keep your sleeves comfortably in place while you use your blue isolation gown.
Wearing Your Protective Gown
1. Fully cover torso from neck to knees, arms to end of wrists and wrap gown around back.
2. Fasten gown back of neck and waist with ties.
Note: Gown is contaminated on outside!
1. Pull gown forward at chest and waist to break ties.
2. Grab outside front chest and fully pull gown oﬀ torso and shoulders.
3. Fold or roll the gown inside-out into a bundle and dispose per healthcare facility procedures.
4. Peel oﬀ gloves while finishing gown removal.
5. Wash hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer immediately after removing gown or at any time bare hands contact contaminated material.