This disposable isolation gown is a single-use, polyethylene isolation gown that meets all requirements of AAMI Level 2 liquid barrier protection. All materials and components of this PPE gown were made in and sourced from the United States, in full compliance with the Berry Amendment (DFARS 225.7002).
Single-use disposable gowns to protect the wearer from the transfer of microorganisms and body fluids in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations.
Not for use in a surgical setting or any other conditions where Level 3 or 4 protection is warranted, or in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
Body Contacting Materials
Polyethylene (45 GSM)
These disposable isolations gowns and all component materials are sourced from and made in the United States, in full compliance with the Berry Amendment as defined in 10 USC 2533a and DFARS 225.7002. All Berry-compliant, AAMI Level 2 isolation gowns are made in Los Angeles with strict standards for health, safety, and quality control.
AAMI Level 2 Liquid Barrier
Our polyethylene Isolation Gowns meet Level 2 liquid barrier performance under PB70:2012, the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation’s standard governing “liquid barrier performance and classification of protective apparel and drapes intended for use in health care facilities.”
For safety and ease of use, our Berry-compliant disposable Isolation Gowns feature thumb loops. These loops help keep your sleeves comfortably in place while you use your blue isolation gown.
Wearing Your Protective Gown
1. Fully cover torso from neck to knees, arms to end of wrists and wrap gown around back.
2. Fasten gown back of neck and waist with ties.
Note: Gown is contaminated on outside!
1. Pull gown forward at chest and waist to break ties.
2. Grab outside front chest and fully pull gown oﬀ torso and shoulders.
3. Fold or roll the gown inside-out into a bundle and dispose per healthcare facility procedures.
4. Peel oﬀ gloves while ﬁnishing gown removal.
5. Wash hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer immediately after removing gown or at any time bare hands contact contaminated material.
Watch the Video
Each Berry-compliant Isolation Gown comes individually packaged in a sealed plastic bag. All disposable gowns are inspected, prepped, packaged, and shipped with procedures in place to maintain cleanliness and avoid contamination prior to use. Disposable gowns intended for a single use only.