- Major dents, cracks or breaks.
- Any bend in the shaft.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the shaft unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional cutting (goalie shafts excluded), altering, or deliberate misuse.
- Minor dents or scratches.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacement shafts have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.
If you use your warranty credit to upgrade to a more expensive shaft, your replacement shaft will have a full warranty.