If your hockey stick breaks within its warranty period, we will replace it for free.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Breaks from normal use.
- Breaks from play including contact with other players, skates, sticks, boards, and nets.
- Sticks that have been intentionally cut for length.
- Anything that would render the stick unusable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional breaking, heating, or tampering.
- Damage from use on asphalt or cement surfaces.
- Negligent or abnormal use.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacements have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value.